Home we did it.

we did it.

We finally took the plunge and bought into the mac world. So far I LOVE it. I just don’t have everything transfered over yet, so it’s a little tricky to try to post all my Father’s Day picture and tribute ideas.

In the meantime I think the whole hard drive is currently filled with photobooth pictures.Note: My girls’ hair is always done to perfection. I have no idea why the distortion on these pictures makes them look like they just got home from swim team and didn’t brush their hair for days. Ok, ok, I kid. Enjoy the straw-like post-swimming hair. We’re soaking it in around here. Seriously, why should you brush your hair in the summer?

julie June 18, 2008 - 12:51 am

You will be forever tied to this baby. Just you watch. Macs are sacred.

Jennifer June 18, 2008 - 1:07 am

Oh man those pictures are FUNNY! I don’t know which one I love more… Claire with the tiny nose or Grace with the huge mouth. Hilarious!

Hope you’re back from Wits End… not my favorite place. 😉

Andi Gooch June 18, 2008 - 2:13 am

Welcome to the mac world – I LOVEEEEE my mac! I now have a macbook pro – because I love to take it with me!

SydneyMin June 18, 2008 - 2:31 am

Fun pics! Enjoy your lovely new Mac 🙂

Kara Jayne June 18, 2008 - 2:56 am

Someday you will look back at this as one of the best decisions you have ever made!! Now figure it out and give me all your good tips. Better yet, make Josh get one…figure it out…and teach us!!

Welcome to the world of photo booth. We currently have 260 photos, and 123 movies. That’s with regular editing. Someday I’ll have to purge!!

Nichole June 18, 2008 - 3:04 am

i love love love macs! i dont even know how to use a pc. my whole fam went mac except of my dad. 🙂 haha oopps i just realized im on my moms username! this is kiley!

brooke martin June 18, 2008 - 6:32 am

AMEN! you are so funny!! Great post- I personally love the straw hair with the green tint in it from the chlorine- YEAH BABY!!

Nichole June 18, 2008 - 4:08 pm

You will love it once you get the hang of it. The best part is you can go in the store anytime and they will show you how to work it. I am actually going tomorrow if you want to join me.

Tracey June 18, 2008 - 4:45 pm

You are going to love it, my lap top goes every where i do.

Jessie June 19, 2008 - 2:23 am

Welcome to the Mac world. You will LOVE it. I couldn’t be happier with ours! You will be amazed at everything it does! Have fun playing with it!

Kelsi June 19, 2008 - 5:47 am

So Funny! I love it! I bet your kids loved seeing those pictures! It’s better than a fun house!

cabrenchley June 20, 2008 - 4:23 pm

We have many similar pictures on our computer. We have laughed and laughed doing photobooth.

Angela June 21, 2008 - 5:15 pm

Good Job- I have had a mac since 1993- It is like a cult for me! I love it!

Brenna June 23, 2008 - 5:11 am

Loving the teeth picture. LOL Is that Lucy that looks like a cartoon character? Too funny. Welcome to the world of mac.
~Christine