Home Elle Elle’s party

Elle’s party

Elle’s party seems like it was a year ago, but I have to include it here because, well, I forget things.

It was a hit. That’s because she totally planned it all herself.
It was a fashion show. The girls came all glammed up in their most creative “fashion” outfits.
Then they did make-up at our house. I got a glimpse into teenager-hood. Hmmm. I think I’ll just go ahead and embrace it. Maybe I’ll have Elle give me make-up lessons. We turned on super loud music and all the girls walked the “red carpet.” Honestly, they were hilarious how into it they were.
Gotta have a little bit of “West Side Story” action.
They did Hollywood hand prints on their “red carpet” with their authentic someday-to-be-famous autographs.
…and swam to their little heart’s content.Third and final cake float for the year.

Melanie September 17, 2008 - 12:20 am

What a fun party! Looks like Elle had a blast! Happy belated birthday to her!!

Muriel and Jerry September 17, 2008 - 2:09 am

Elle looks like a mini Jessica Simpson. She is gorgeous. I also love the lucy post. Chubby babies are the best. My Sophie was a bean pole but I have high hopes for thigh rubbing with my Jack…we will see. I just love your blog Shawni. Although I do not always comment, I do check it often.

Brenna September 17, 2008 - 3:02 am

Wow! What an amazing party! That is so awesome that you let her plan it herself. I am glad she had such a great time and had a super birthday.
~Christine

Meredith September 17, 2008 - 4:20 am

What a great themed party – those girls are beautiful…they seem to grow up so fast!

Eyrealm September 18, 2008 - 4:10 am

shawni I cannot believe you pulled this off! Amazing!
Mom

April September 18, 2008 - 10:09 pm

Such a cute idea for a party! I love it. You are a brave soul for inviting so many girls over for a party. Way to go!

Cheryl September 20, 2008 - 4:14 am

WOW!! I don’t know if you could top a party like that. Amazing and brave. I am sure Elle felt like a queen for the day because of all your hardwork and planning. A night to remember…always.