1. I’m so sorry to say it but my Fall photoshoot schedule is officially booked. I’m getting more and more calls and e-mails about photoshoots and I hate saying no so I’m just writing it here. I am working on fitting in a couple more spots from the waiting list…I’ll let you know if I can make it work, but other than that I just have openings in January if you’re interested in those. If you’re interested in being put on the wait list in case something opens up in the future, let me know.
2. I keep getting e-mails that I have “friends” on Goodreads.com, which I must admit is pretty flattering although I’m not doing too well on my end of the friendship. I’m still not really sure what I’m supposed to do on that program. And I think I accidentally somehow “invited” a bunch more people to be my friends while I was trying to figure out what’s involved in being a “friend.” So, sorry if that was you. I’m sure it’s an awesome thing, if I ever find out really what it is…
3. Speaking of friends, I’m so thankful for so many new friends I’ve met through this blog. Man, there are some awesome people out there. I’m having issues though because I hate that I can’t always reply and comment on everyone’s blogs. Please know that even if I don’t respond, I LOVE your comments and I’m so thankful for your input. Your nice comments make my day.
4. I also stress about my side bar of links to people’s blogs. I know this is dumb but I hate to think that someone may think I intentionally left them off the list. I try to add people when I think about it, but I’m sure I’ve missed people and I’m sorry. If I’ve missed you and you want me to add you let me know…
5. Blissful Living is having a big hoopla this weekend. It’s gonna be pretty cool, I’m excited about it. There will be a couple free mini classes:
*Meet & Greet Stylist & Instructor Reachel: Complimentary Class:
The Perfect Pair of Jeans Take the intimidation out of denim.
We’ll review different brands, cuts, and washes to guide you towards
your best blue jeans ever. 11-11:30am
*Professional Makeup Artist Julie Koeth:
Fresh Faced Makeup Looks for Teens & Moms To look their best
this year! 11:30-12pm
I’m excited about our Lightroom/Photoshop class tonight. It’s full, but I’m going to teach another photography class on the 2nd of October. Again, it’ll be another class I’ll limit on the size so we can really delve into lighting, crisp-ness, lenses, cameras, composition, etc. The class is listed for “Intermediate Photographers” but you’ll be able to catch on if you figure out how to set your ISO, aperture and shutter speed on your own camera before you come.
The other class I’m teaching coming up is on November 7th. This is the schpeal about it:
7 Ideas to add to your own “Book of Motherhood Secrets”
Every mom has some “secrets” to make her own version of Motherhood more rewarding and more meaningful…even on the bad days. Come discuss some new ways to cherish motherhood moments and take advantage of the time we have with our kids.
Ok, enough business…on to watching Lucy make us all laugh in her Strawberry Shortcake nightgown that her belly pulls out so much it’s shorter than her diaper. She’s in such a great mood right now…gotta go snuggle her up.