Home windy day

windy day

Susan July 29, 2010 - 3:11 pm

Absolutely perfect. I was about to say y'all need some kites, but then I saw them. FUN!

...You May Say I'm A Dreamer July 29, 2010 - 4:20 pm

Gosh I love your ability to capture moments!!…you've totally inspired me to take a photography class. Thanks for sharing!
~Mary

Sarah July 29, 2010 - 5:16 pm

Beautiful Shawni!

Kerri July 29, 2010 - 5:18 pm

Wow! I love seeing all the beautiful photos you are capturing this summer!! I must admit, I am a bit jealous you are out enjoying the sunshine and the water while I am trapped inside the house in the desert! Good thing I have a sweet, new baby to look at! 🙂 There is nothing I love more than being on the water, basking in the sun and you guys are sure getting your fair share of that! Keep enjoying every minute of it!!

HELLO my name is Jill July 29, 2010 - 5:28 pm

i've been enjoying your vacation pics so much!

Josh July 29, 2010 - 5:34 pm

When are you coming home???

Ali @ Mommie Life July 29, 2010 - 8:21 pm

These pictures are amazing. I LOVE your photography! My favorite is the girls sitting with their feet in the water having some girl time! 🙂

Sal July 29, 2010 - 10:28 pm

Hi Shawni!

I really enjoy reading your blog! Have you seen the artist ROZ on etsy.com? ROZ does these leap paintings that are beautiful. Everytime I see a "leap" photo on your blog I think of them! Thought I would share that artist with ya!

Sal

Holly July 29, 2010 - 11:44 pm

I just love the pictures of your oldest daughter! She is so spunky and looks like she just loves life!!!! Beautiful!!!
All the photos are wonderful, but the one on the swimming platform is incredible…love it!!

Kali July 30, 2010 - 1:44 am

your photography is very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Jan July 30, 2010 - 5:34 am

Wow. You nailed it again with some awesome photos! You arizonans don't get wind like we do! I hate the wind here in Idaho, but you guys look like you thoroughly enjoyed it! How fun!

Christa Johnson July 30, 2010 - 7:34 am

Wow Shawnie!! that is some AMAZING photography skills at work!!! You got SKILLS girl!!!
I love Bear Lake because we had our family reunion there last summer and I FELL in LOVE with it!!
thanks for "sharing" your vacation!!!
Christa Johnson