Home notes I love when I find things like this laying around the house:

I love when I find things like this laying around the house:

Jamie October 7, 2010 - 12:43 pm

Ahhh, that is so sweet!!

Carin October 7, 2010 - 12:47 pm

That is sooo sweet!

Susan October 7, 2010 - 2:09 pm

Awww…who wrote that? I think it's a hit.

Tracey October 7, 2010 - 2:50 pm

precious.

Anonymous October 7, 2010 - 3:41 pm

Love it. You need a video of her singing it!

And I just love it that your kids call her Lulu–ours call our Lucy the exact same thing all the time.

Bekah: October 7, 2010 - 4:04 pm

You are such an inspiration to me! I love your blog, I started following it a few months ago and it has quickly become my favorite. Your posts have so much heart. I love the way your little family operates. Im kind of wondering if my girls can come over and spend time with your girls and learn sister lessons?!?! (Is that weird, haha) I totally want my girls to always be as close as yours seem to be! So sweet. I know you aren't perfect, and never claim to be but I think you are a phenomonal momma!

Eyrealm October 7, 2010 - 4:18 pm

It took me a minute to figure out that this was a song. Incredible! I sang it and it's pretty awesome. Who did this? I need to know the rhythm but the words are what really count!

So adorable!

Tiffany October 7, 2010 - 4:53 pm

you have such a good family. i'm LDS and my nonLDS friend told me about you. she loves you too. what a good example you guys are. thanks for sharing!

Shell in your Pocket October 7, 2010 - 6:04 pm

Who wouldn't want to find that!

sandy toe

Heather Jaworski October 7, 2010 - 6:15 pm

HI Shawni! I love seeing things like this! So wonderful! I also have a random question about one of your parents' books. I am reading the one about Values and it talks about a pegboard system that they used for rewards. Do you remember this? If so, could you tell me what it looked like and where to buy one?? I am trying to envision what it looked like and how to put one together and unfortunately, my creative side is not working right now!!! Thanks so much!!

alison October 7, 2010 - 10:15 pm

Adorable! I love finding proofs of love lying around!

Shawni October 22, 2010 - 9:59 pm

Heather, that peg board was something my dad made. Each kid had a little board with four pegs you could stick in the holes on the pegboard when we did our jobs. I wish I had a picture and I wish there was a place that sold them…if I ewe figure that out I'll post about it. If you figure it out before that though, let me know!!