There is a “COLOR RUN” coming up this Saturday, and the people running the event have graciously offered to donate $10 from each entry coming from this blog to the I Love Lucy Project fundraiser.
Here are some details:
- The Color in Motion 5k event is this th in Gilbert, Arizona.
- It is a family-friendly event open to all ages.
- Runners wear white t-shirts while being blasted with colored powder throughout the race.
- The powder is corn starch with a texture like powdered sugar and is colored with food safe dye, so it’s safe to get in the mouth and eyes.
- People who aren’t even in shape for a 5k have said it was such a party they didn’t realize they could run 5 kilometers.
- Some proceeds from the race will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as well as the I Love Lucy Project.
Also, another kind reader has offered to contribute 10% of her magnet board sales to the I Love Lucy Project up until December 15th.
And these boards are cool, I tell you! Check this out:
THANK YOU BECKY!
In other news, we pulled out our Christmas gear.
And read our first Christmas book under the Christmas tree: