Home Easter prep

Easter prep

I don’t know why I love painting Easter eggs so much.
I mean, they are a lot of work, and we make a big mess.  But there’s something about it I just love.
Maybe it’s just the creative juices that get me going.   Love Lucy’s concentration on her “creativity.”
Maybe it’s because it’s a time to “stop time” and be all together.

…even with my busy, never-around-these-days teenagers.

(like that orange hair streak?)

I don’t know but I just love it.

Scouring Pinterest for ideas…

We did our “Easter Story Cookies” again this year.

Here’s Claire beating the pecans…And Lu reading about the first Easter:

For some reason these puppies didn’t work out so hot this year.  We never got the stiff peaks with those egg whites.

…And they were flat as pancakes in the morning, but it was fun to go through all the scriptural references together anyway and seal them in our “tomb” overnight.

The Easter Bunny found us and did his traditional string-leading-from-the-beds-to-the-Easter-baskets dealio.

…not ’til 1:30 am, but he did come 🙂

Stephanie April 21, 2014 - 7:39 pm

I am in love with your floors! Gorgeous!

Tanika Rice April 21, 2014 - 8:08 pm

Gosh your kitchen is just gorgeous!

Unknown April 21, 2014 - 8:31 pm

now I wish we had painted our eggs! I LOVE the kitchen and floors also. This house seems so different from your last!

Living Life in the Lowcountry April 21, 2014 - 8:33 pm

Such sweet memories you are making! And, love the new kitchen! 🙂

Cassie April 21, 2014 - 8:36 pm

I'm swooning over your new kitchen!!

Aubree April 21, 2014 - 11:02 pm

So Fun! I am drooling over that kitchen!!

Heather McDonald April 21, 2014 - 11:47 pm

Love the string tradition to find your baskets…your kitchen is beautiful!!! Seems like it has a lot of natural light.

Kerri Andersen April 22, 2014 - 12:52 am

pretty sure your kitchen is every woman's dream home!

Blogful April 22, 2014 - 3:23 am

New kitchen is beautiful. We also just moved, and have a baby, and I decided to let some traditions pass this year. The kids asked about them and in the end I just feel regret. Wish I had put forth the effort. Memories are soooo worth the pain!

Eyrealm April 22, 2014 - 5:53 am

The eggs are gorgeous and the kitchen isn't bad either 🙂 So fun to catch a glimpse of the result of those unbelievably long hours or thought and work!
Just love it! Please pass Easter hugs on to everyone!

jessica kiehn April 22, 2014 - 2:33 pm

Your family is GORGEOUS!!

Jen V April 22, 2014 - 8:36 pm

I love your new digs!! Where did you find that amazing wooden oblong bowl on your counter (full of eggs) I'm in love!!

Heather Caldwell April 23, 2014 - 3:36 pm

Help a sister out and tell me wherE you find all the cute modest dresses.

Emily April 24, 2014 - 1:31 am

Your kitchen is so perfect. All those long hours of stressing totally paid off. It looks it's straight out of a catalog. I can't wait to see more.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} April 24, 2014 - 3:06 pm

Seriously swooning over your kitchen! Fun to see it all come together and turn out STUNNING! Like everybody else, I am in love with all of it but especially the floors!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} April 24, 2014 - 3:06 pm

Quality Services April 25, 2014 - 11:48 am

FSSAI stands for the Food Safety Standards Authority of India. This was instigated via the Food Safety and Standards Act in the year 2006. The FSSAI looks into

Manufacture
Storage
Distribution
Sale
And Import of the food items

The main aim of this body is to make sure of the fact that food across the country is safe for consumption.
We can help your organisation get an FSSAI license. We’ll provide you with

Consultation
Training
Documentation

This will help you in getting an FSSAI license. However, you need to register, implement the standards and undergo training as well in order to attain an FSSAI license.
Hence, if you are a part of a food chain manufacturing then, you should waste no time in getting an FSSAI license. The following businesses must get an FSSAI license:

Handlers
Operators
Supervisors
Caterers
Hotels and restaurants
Clubs
Canteens
Packaging suppliers and manufacturers
Storage providers
Distributors
Retailers
Transporters
Any other kind of food companymore information
Quality Services & Training Pvt.Ltd.