- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 c. chicken broth (or just enough to cover the chopped cauliflower in a pan)
- 1/2 Tbs. butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. milk
1) Boil the cauliflower in the broth until fork-tender (7-10 minutes). Don’t drain.
2) While it’s cooking, saute the butter and garlic on low heat:
3) Use a slotted spoon to take the cooked cauliflower from the pot and add it to your blender along with the rest of the ingredients (spices and milk), as well as about 1/2 cup of the cooking broth.
4) Mix together until smooth and add more broth to reach desired consistency:
(make it “pourable”)
5) Cut up your zucchini with a handy-dandy little appliance like this:
6) Saute it until it’s hot and tender (I just use cooking spray).
7) Make up a plate of zoodles and chicken (we just use rotisserie chicken from Costco…you can heat it up along with the zoodles), and pour as much of that guilt-free delicious sauce on top as you want.