I am hijacking Shawni’s blog to let everyone know:
Top Ten great things I love about my lovely wife on her birthday.
10. Loyal partner and friend. It has been 12 1/2 years and still I have not heard her say anything bad about anyone else. Shawni truly looks at the best in everyone else.
9. Up for something new. She is very adventurous and willing to try something different. If it was up to her we would be in a different country every year. Oh ya, we have.
8. Good communicator. She lets me know when she is ticked at me whether I like it or not. Our “discussions” do not last long because she will talk out the problems.
7. Keeps a healthy lifestyle. Shawni eats well and hits the gym regularly. A very good motivator for me and the kids. Her only food downfall, a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast (not a bad vice).
6. Polite. She has never burped in her life. None I have heard or she remembers.
5. Adores her kids. Shawni puts so much time, energy, thought and prayers into our 5 children. It is a selfless love that is amazing to witness. To her our kids are the most beautiful and talented humans on the planet, how it is suppose to be.
4. Creative & poetic. Shawni can see and write the beauty around her. We all see her amazing pictures she captures with her camera but she also can capture beauty in her writing. One of her greatest talents that most people do not know is how gifted she is a writing poems. They can be truly moving.
3. Cheers for me. Shawni has always been my greatest cheerleader and motivator. Any goal I set she backs me and helps me. Any opportunity I have to go golf, ski, play or go to Tahoe with the boys she not only lets me but encourages me to go. No guilt trips.
2. Very Kind. This quality has stood out as the greatest part of Shawni. I love how much she cares for all her family, friends or anyone around her. She looks at peoples needs and then wonders how she can help. Always worried that others are taken care of and prays she doesn’t offend anyone. It takes a selfless person to be so kind to others.
1. Easy to love. Shawni has made my life so full of Joy and happiness because I am married to such an incredible person. I am head-over-heels in love with her and look forward to all the new life experiences in front of us.
Happy Birthday Beautiful.