Home Grace Grace’s video on Switzerland

Grace’s video on Switzerland

Grace has whipped up a few videos from our Europe trip.

You know when something helps you remember something precious, it becomes even more precious to you?  Well, that’s what these videos do.  I am in love with them.

Here’s the first one from Switzerland.  Make sure to enlarge it on your screen so you can see all that beauty!

switzerland from grace pothier on Vimeo.

Thanks Grace, you are the BEST!  Love you!

The links to the Switzerland posts loaded chock-full of pictures are HERE and HERE.

But videos are better 🙂

Becky Allan August 8, 2016 - 10:43 pm

What is she shooting the video with? LOVE LOVE LOVE This , she did an incredible job!!!!

Shawni August 9, 2016 - 8:00 pm

Thank you! I love it so much too, so thanks for joining in the love :). We shot the video with Canon 6D cameras. Elle and Grace and I were all on task to take the footage whenever we saw something we liked.

Julianne August 8, 2016 - 11:08 pm

Oh my goodness this is so wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Really well done, Grace! Also – what is the song she used?

Shawni August 9, 2016 - 8:01 pm

I'm not sure the name of the song, I'll ask Grace and get back though.

Melissa August 8, 2016 - 11:32 pm

wow!! breathtaking!!

Unknown August 9, 2016 - 12:44 am

Such wonderful videos. I watched Paris and England, as well. 🙂 I love the music she chose. Love the excitement. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. I am grateful to see the world through your posts. Lisa in WA

Cassandra August 9, 2016 - 1:02 am

Beautiful! Is this shot with your mark ii camera?

Shawni August 9, 2016 - 8:01 pm

Shot with Canon 6D.

Missy August 9, 2016 - 1:28 am

What an amazing video!! Such talent, oh my goodness, I'm overwhelmed with happy watching that video!

Missy August 9, 2016 - 1:29 am

Kayli August 9, 2016 - 2:05 am

This was great! It looked just like home (for when we lived there, anyway). I have been to almost all the places you went to–the temple really frequently because we were so close. It's great to "see" it again. Here's my tribute to Switzerland with the pictures I took over our 5 years there, if you wanna check it out. My husband doesn't like watching it, it almost makes him cry and lament ever moving back to the States! 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_aFwgxrjo

Shawni August 9, 2016 - 8:06 pm

I don't blame him for lamenting over that, what amazing pictures! Makes me want to go live there too! It is really such an amazing place! Thanks for sharing.

Courtney August 9, 2016 - 3:15 am

Great job Grace! What a gift the world is…just beautiful!

Tiffani August 9, 2016 - 6:22 am

I know you are all like crazy busy but do think you (or Grace or Elle) could post just a little bit of a tip or something on how you do these ultra cool videos? They are AMAZING!! What a treasure.

Shawni August 9, 2016 - 8:08 pm

I'll talk to them about this…I'm waiting to have a little lesson myself. My Christmas present from Grace is to teach me how to do this with our China footage…hopefully we'll get it together to figure that out soon!

AllAmericanGrl August 9, 2016 - 9:36 am

I live in Switzerland, Basel region! 🙂 Our Summers are usually warmer, we had a cold wet summer this year! Glad to see Lauterbrunnen area and Zolikofon! Well done with the video 🙂

CathyMA August 9, 2016 - 1:40 pm

Loved it! what great memories!

Florence August 9, 2016 - 3:54 pm

i would love to hear about making these videos also! Equipment used etc..Thanks for considering!

Eyrealm August 9, 2016 - 5:45 pm

Love this Grace! This is candy for we Swiss Lovers! So perfect!

Kimberly August 13, 2016 - 6:45 pm

ughhh i always regret not taking video of my trips!! my family just got back from paris and london and it was so fun to watch the london and paris videos of all the places we went too! thanks for sharing them! also, i'm sure its so annoying to constantly answer questions about elle's clothes, but do you know where she got that light wash denim dress? its so cute!