Home photo shoots one more

one more

Ok, here’s one more…this family was so great to shoot…such sweet, obedient kids and so much love between them all. They wanted family photos for their adoption web page…they’re trying to adopt a baby. The baby they get some day is going to be so darn lucky to have them.

These kids were so darn cute while I was taking the family pictures I had to get a few just of them.

This little girl’s expressions were killing me.I’m sure the parents looked great on these ones too, but I can’t get over the cute connection you can see on these kids’ faces in these ones. Love them.

This little girl does NOT like to get kisses……but apparently hugs are A-ok in her book.

Kerri May 24, 2008 - 6:09 pm

Shawni,

Thanks so much for taking these family photos! You really are so talented wtih the camera and how lucky we are to have these photos to share!! You capture such special moments!!

We are officially certified to adopt at any time so if you hear of a situation, please let us know!! We are more than ready for a sweet, little baby to join our family! 🙂

Jean Allen May 25, 2008 - 2:14 am

Shawni,

Your photos are just incredible! Totally amazing how you captured everyone’s sweet expressions! What a talent you are!

Tracey May 26, 2008 - 3:26 am

You are amazing Shawni! Thanks for taking the time to do our pictures – we love them!

hornes May 26, 2008 - 4:27 am

Shawni you are amazing! Beautiful, tall, sweet, & super talented! Not fair!

Nichols Family May 26, 2008 - 3:26 pm

Shawni-
Hey, check your email because I sent you an Evite to my Heather’s baby shower and I want to make sure you know you’re invited! Let me know if you can make it! Rsvp…and bring your girls!
-Jennie Nichols 🙂

Andi Gooch May 29, 2008 - 1:49 am

Shawnie – I so want to get my family pictures from you – I’ll have to call you – you’re so talented. I was bummed we didn’t end up in the same class at Blissful living – maybe next time – I want to go to your next class!