I made this on repeat around Thanksgiving-time and I think it’s festive enough that it’s worthy of a Christmas appetizer as well.
Plus it is SO EASY! Just uses these few ingredients that are so easy to have on hand.
I have no idea where this recipe came from…I just kind of remembered making it in some point in the past. Maybe I’m missing something. Or maybe I’ve added something that makes it even better (let’s just bank on that last “maybe”:).
It’s always good to have a recipe in your back pocket that you can pull out in a moment’s notice and wow a crowd:)
This recipe is so easy it almost doesn’t warrant a “recipe” format. But I’m adding it here just in case anyone wants to print it out.
The best and easiest appetizer
Here you go, what you need to whip up the best and easiest appetizer in all the land.
Burrata and pistachio dip
- 1 ball burrata cheese (I find this at Trader Joes)
- 1 sprinkle pistachio nuts (salted)
- 1 sprinkle pomegranate seeds
- 8 leaves fresh chopped basil (I'm guessing on this number, just use a lot, because it's so good!
- 1 drizzle balsamic glaze (I like the one from Trader Joes)